I found this on a Cadbury UK’s Facebook page and wow! I will be making this for Easter this year and I’ll definitely post my own pictures and reviews. I bet it’ll taste amazing with creamy vanilla ice-cream.
** Ingredients **
150gm unsalted butter cut in small cubes
200gm chopped Cadbury Bournville chocolate
100ml strong expresso coffee
250gm golden caster sugar
1 sachet of vanilla paste
3 medium eggs
100gm plain flour
4 Cadbury Creme Eggs (cut in halves)
** Method **
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line a brownie tray with butter and baking paper.
- In a heat proof bowl melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of simmering water – make sure the bowl doesn touch the water.
- When all melted out of the bain marie stir in the sugar, vanilla and coffee. Beat the eggs witha fork and mix them into the mixture. When smoothe fold in the sieved flour.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 15min. Remove from the oven and push in the Creme Egg halves. Put back in the oven for another 10mn until the mixture is set, but still a bit sticky.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing in squares and then *enjoy!*