My current favourite chocolate is “Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly and Crunchie Bits” so I thought “Why not add to vanilla ice-cream?” So that is exactly what I did. This one is super easy and the results are great!
** INGREDIENTS **
Blue Ribbon Vanilla Ice-Cream
2 x Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly and Crunchie Bits
** METHOD **
1. Break 1 slab of Marvellous Creations into pieces and put into a microwave-friendly bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. (I only had to put my chocolate in for 1 minute. However, I usually recommend 1 minute, then stir, then 20 seconds/stir until it’s melted.)
3. Add half of the ice-cream to a large bowl and spread out. (The more melted the ice-cream the better.)
4. Add the melted chocolate to the ice-cream and mix throughout.
5. Add the second half of the ice-cream to the large bowl and spread out.
6. Melt the second block of chocolate and mix into the ice-cream mixture.
7. Scoop the ice-cream mixture back into the ice-cream container.
8. Seal the ice-cream container with the lid and freeze overnight.
9. After freezing, enjoy! (This is highly addictive – I could not stop after only just one bowl!)