I went to Coles today and saw that there was a special on Cadbury Ice-Cream. There was so resisting that so I walked away with two tubs and the will to make some more ice-cream combinations.
I had some half-baked brownie mixture left from when I made my original Half-Baked Ice-Cream batch so I decided to make some more, but this time with vanilla ice-cream.
** INGREDIENTS **
Half-baked Brownie Mixture (get the recipe here)
Aunty Kath’s Cookie Dough
Cadbury Vanilla Ice-Cream
** METHOD **
1. Break half of the cookie dough into pieces and put into a large bowl.
2. Break half of the half-baked brownie mixture into pieces and put into the large bowl with the cookie dough.
3. Add half of the ice-cream and mix together.
4. Once mixed, break the remaining cookie dough and half-baked brownie mixture into pieces and add to the large bowl.
5. Add the remainder of the ice-cream and mix well.
6. Once mixed, scoop/pour into the ice-cream container and freeze overnight.