A friend of mine posted this recipe on Facebook. I waited for him to post his final product online but I became impatient so decided to make it myself.
It tasted surprisingly less sweet than I was expecting. It was almost bland. I think next time I’ll use a stronger flavoured ice-cream. The crust was golden, crunchy and very nice. I was very impressed with the output, considering how “strange” the combination seems.
** INGREDIENTS **
2 Cups of Ice-Cream (any flavour – I used boysenberry)
1.5 Cups of Self Raising Flour
1. Put 2 cups of ice-cream into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 1.5 cups of self raising flour.
3. Mix until all of the flour is moistened.
4. Place the mixture into a greased bread tin.
5. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C. (Mine only needed 35 minutes.)
6. Cool and then enjoy!